GanvWale Scholarship Application
GanvWale understands the importance of education. We are happy to give back to the society by offering scholarships to students pursuing their dreams by advancing academically. Students enrolled in any accredited universities . A $500 scholarship is awarded to a winner twice a year towards their tuition.
In order to participate in our scholarship contest, you must meet the following criteria:
- Currently attend or plan to attend a college or university during the 2017 academic year.
- Be in good academic standing with his/her current educational institution
- If under the age of 18, have permission from a parent/legal guardian
On or before March 18, 2017, email the following to GanvWale at email@example.com:
- Your name, address, and the name of the institution you attend or plan to attend during the 2017 school year.
- In order to apply, write a 500+ word essay, on why an education is important. Give us examples of how you’ve persevered through the obstacles in order to get an education. What have you learned from these challenges, and how will that prepare you for the challenges you face as a student in a higher education environment? Show examples, and defend your answer.
- After the application period closes, we will review all submissions and select a winning essay based on the following factors:
- Persuasiveness; and
- Writing skills.
Last Time Winner in Indian Scholarship Program:
- Name: Rahul Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name: Ashish Ranjan Singh Email: email@example.com