OnePlus 5 Launch
OnePlus has launched a teaser for its up and coming SmartPhone. According to a spilled screenshot from Chinese microblogging site Weibo, that affirms two things we definitely knew: the discharge date and the name of the device.
The punch line peruses “Hi 5” and affirms that the smartphone will be known as the OnePlus 5 and not the OnePlus 4. The organization has chosen to avoid the number four.Along with the picture; OnePlus additionally expressed “Hello Summer! Give me five!”, which essentially affirms that the OnePlus 5 will be uncovered in the mid-year months.
Presently further details have developed with respect to the up and coming smartphone. Strangely, past bits of gossip proposed that the OnePlus 5 will pack 6GB of RAM. However, a spilled screenshot recommends that the up and coming smartphone from OnePlus will rather highlight a gigantic 8GB of RAM.
Technology Specification and Features according to Weibo
There are following rumors about OnePlus 5:
- Design: The OnePlus 5 is relied upon to accompany Qualcomm’s most recent Snapdragon 835 SoC. It is supposed to highlight a 5.5-inch quad-HD (1440×2560 pixels) show.
- Storage and RAM: OnePlus 5 to turn out with two memory variations, 6GB and 8GB of RAM, combined with 64GB and 128GB made storage separately and will run Android 7.1.2 Nougat out-of-the-container in view of HydrogenOS (the China form of OxygenOS).
- Connectivity (SIM): OnePlus 5 will support dual sim ( nano sim, dual standby)
- Camera: The rear double camera setup on the OnePlus 5 will include a couple of 12-megapixel sensors (standard RGB + monochrome)and 8-megapixel front camera.
- Battery: It will come with Non-removable Li-Ion 3580 mAh battery, which should get completely charged a so faster (by 25 percent) when compared with other OnePlus previous version.
These are just some of the rumors regarding the device. If you want to more about OnePlus_5 than wait till the first week of June. OnePlus officially will launch newly smartphone.